Back to EFFICIENCY FINDER
The objective of lamination is to bond strongly the laminates and the insulating layers when finishing printed circuit boards.
2. FIELD OF APPLICATION
Lamination is needed in the production of printed circuit boards.
3. DESCRIPTION OF TECHNIQUES, METHODS AND EQUIPMENT
The principal working steps for the lamination process are:
- lay up (registration) in the lay-up station
- lamination in a vacuum press
- destacking of the lamination tool
- trimming of the flash on the rim of the MLB.
4. RELEVANT PARAMETERS TO ENERGY